Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Bahar Hand Knotted Woollen and Cotton Rug
Do you get intrigued by flowers and their beauty? If yes, then this glamorous floral pattern woolen Araba rug is the best choice for you. Inspired by the soothing spring of Amer Fort, the rug has been created to satisfy your urge to decorate your house with flowers.
- Hand knotted Rug created with a perfect blend of Woolen yarn, viscose and cotton yarn.
- 62 knots per square inch
- Bold use of green and pink triggers the artistic element of the rug.
- A mesmerizing contemporary look is given to the carpet while deriving inspiration from the Rajputana raoyalty of India.
- The floral pattern designed on the rug wisely addresses ones preference for floral décor.
- The ingenious design weaved on the carpet provides a visual interest to it.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 404070001
The classic and bold use of shades of pink and green adds an artistic look to it. The premium quality of wool and viscose have been blended together to give a fine texture to the rug.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.