Hand knotted using material that is rich is in quality and dyed with colours that do not fade with adequate maintenance, this rug is a perfect furnishing accent when it comes to durability. Its design scheme has been planned in a manner that does not confine it to just the traditional themes but also the contemporary ones. The 9 identical medallions at the center are shaded with beautiful shades of rust and have been enhanced by shades intricate floral flourishes in golden and charcoal. This rug is ideal for traditional as well as contemporary interior setups.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.