Anina Hand Knotted Woollen and Cotton Rug
Amira Rug is one of our finest products. The Oushak and Khotan motifs emanat the most classic and elegant of looks. Made with the most durable and lustrous wool, this handmade beauty was built to last.
- The premium quality of wool and cotton yarns emtits a mesmerizing texture to the rug that promises to keep the age old tradition of carpet weaving alive.
- The flawless blending of blue hues, intense gold anf classic greys gives a fine look to the rug.
- Our weavers have hand knotted the yarns to create a rug that embelishes the charm of the rug ten folds.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and high lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.