Anemone Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
The Anemone zero pile rug of the Vraab collection is a child of the Far East, inspired by the delicate beauty of Japanese motifs. This hand-knotted is made of wool and viscose that represents a unique take on Japanese material tradition.
- An elegantly hand crafted rug with a water color effect of hushed grey and beige
- 69 knots per square inch
- Beautifully hand knotted by our highly skilled artisans from fine wool and viscose on an organic cotton wrap.
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared.
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0300180001
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.