A testament to painstaking craftsmanship and centuries-old historical design, the hand-knotted Vase (Bh) from our Persian saga collection is rooted in traditional living and opulent culture. It is made of woolen yarns.
Each knot in this high-density rug tells a story of dedication embodied by our weavers. Its cream and beige palette hold myriad symbols and imageries, handed down through epochs, carrying within its fabric an ode to bygone dynasties. This rug is an emblem of timeless designs celebrated by the greatest museums in the world.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.