Vase (Bh) Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
A testament to painstaking craftsmanship and centuries-old historical design, the hand-knotted Vase (Bh) from our Persian saga collection is rooted in traditional living and opulent culture. It is made of woolen yarns.
Each knot in this high-density rug tells a story of dedication embodied by our weavers. Its cream and beige palette hold myriad symbols and imageries, handed down through epochs, carrying within its fabric an ode to bygone dynasties. This rug is an emblem of timeless designs celebrated by the greatest museums in the world.
- A Persian pattern rug rooted in traditional living and Opulent culture nin cream beige
- 278 knots per square inch
- Crafted by our artisans in Badohi using premium quality wool from New Zealand on an organic cotton warp/li>
- Hand sheared file to give the rug an opulent classic look
- High lustre wash to give the rug a subtle sheen and a soft sink in feel
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.