The Pashmina rug from our museum collection of rugs and carpets is a high knotted rug, origins of which date back to the 17th century. This magnificent rug was first introduced by the Mughal empower Jahangir and became a popular architectural and decorative accent under his son Shah Jahan. Its colour mixing involves knots of two different colours being brought together on a durable canvas in chequerboard fashion to yield a third tonal shade, imitating the petals of the blossoms in the fields. Perfect for traditional as well as contemporary setups as the colour scheme as the combination of designs and colours has been conceptualised keeping in mind the aesthetics of diverse homes.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.