Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Paisley Panorama Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
The Paisley Panorama hand-knotted wool and silk rug in red is part of the elaborate Chikankari collection. Designed by Tarun Tahiliani, it is new-age experimentation with the traditional craft of rug-making, employing the classic paisley motif. This rug creates an interesting layout using geometric lines and distressed layered borders.
- It has a truly luxurious aura, ideal for both traditional and contemporary design lovers for adding opulence to your interiors
- 100 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in woollen and silk on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
The rug comprises detailed paisley work combined with Ghas Patti accents in Chikankari. It has a truly luxurious aura, ideal for both traditional and contemporary design lovers for adding opulence to your interiors. Paisley Panorama echoes Tahiliani’s vision of contemporary Indian carpets that resonate with international sensibilities. An ardent admirer and connoisseur of Chikankari, this collection is his first collection with Obeetee.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.