Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Odye Brady Trad Jude Hand Tufted Woollen Round Rug
Hand-tufted with Sardinian wool (from both mainland and island), the Jude Odye Brady Trad rug is an overdyed rug in teal. It is part of the Panache collection. It has an intensely opulent look that is created with the over dyeing technique.
- A teal colored rug with shades of green and grey
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Sardinian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004680001
The teal color palette is perfect for modern-day interiors where it will add an unmissable experimental vibe. It comes with a high lustre wash that brings out the saturated colors in a fancier way. For those who are keen on acquiring a traditional craft item but with contemporary taste, this rug perfectly fits the bill.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.