Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Nargis Hand Knotted Woollen and Cotton Rug
The Premium Quality Woolen Alexandra Rug has been created to meet your requirements of adding a little bit of traditional, antique and royal look to your home.
- Hand knotted Rug created with a perfect blend of Woolen yarn, viscose and cotton yarn.
- 62 knots per square inch
- The pastel shades of green, blue, pink, golden with a hint of ivory and grey gives it a classic look.
- The gorgeous yet minimalist pattern brings out the royal side of the rug.
- The well placed floral design makes it perfect for any of your favorite spot.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 404070003
The multicolored rug defines elegance and subtilty in the finest way. Inspired by the traditional nuances of Rajputana Forts, the rug promises to go well with your décor and add a little extra glamour to any space.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.