Nabeel Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Hand-knotted with wool, the Nabeel rug is inspired by Bijar patterns. It is based on a blue color palette and represents one of the most complicated and laborious rug-making techniques. The Bijar design also makes it typically dense and durable.
- Rich blue gradient blues with rust border and accent motifs harmoniously mechanized in Bijar design
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by skillful artisans in exotic wool blend on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Double washed for softness and sheen
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 0402920008
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.