Nabeel Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Hand-knotted with wool, the Nabeel rug is inspired by Bijar patterns. It is based on a blue color palette and represents one of the most complicated and laborious rug-making techniques. The Bijar design also makes it typically dense and durable.
- Rich blue gradient blues with rust border and accent motifs harmoniously mechanized in Bijar design
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by skillful artisans in exotic wool blend on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Double washed for softness and sheen
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 0402920008
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.