Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Kaira Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Kaira rug draws inspiration from old designs and colours and combines it with modern textures and compositions to truly reflect the homeowner of today—someone with a love of tradition but with a firm foot in the modern world. Perfect for a room meant for quiet reflection, place this rug in your library, bedroom, or study.
- Traditional designs and modern textures combine to create the Kaira rug, perfect for any room that calls for calm and reflection
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920017
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.