Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Jaclyn Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Jaclyn rug charts the traditions of the country, using traditional motifs and designs and reinventing them for a modern consumer. Rich earth tones merge with the finest wool to create an interior décor item that is trendy and also steeped in heritage.
- Rich earth tones merge with the finest wool to create the Jaclyn rug, ideal for your living room or the library
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920019
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.