Indra Hand Knotted Woollen Viscose Rug
This hand-knotted wool rug is made of fine Afghan wool that adds a remarkable texture to Its surface. It is a traditional two-tone rug with erased texture. The color, in dkgr, brings an element of interest and drama onto the handcrafted piece.
- Colors of charcoal, grey and white come together in an uber tradtional woollen rug
- 100 knots per square inch
- Beautifully Hand Knotted by our highly skilled Artisans in wool and viscose on an organic cotton wrap./li>
- Hand sheared pile to create an uneven feel
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- Design Code: 0401480012
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.