Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Ikat Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
Two vastly different traditions find common ground in the technique of resisting dyeing. In one case, the yarn is treated with resists prior to weaving, in the other, the resist is applied to the cloth before dyeing. This collection is a unification of elements from both techniques focusing on the gentle gradations of color particular to these techniques.
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.