A tribute to the land of Persia which had introduced the world to intricate carpet designs and rug making. The rug is an assortment of a myriad of designs and motifs that range from floral to regal and woven to perfection by skilled workers using implements that have been handed down from generation to generation. The colors used in the rug - hues of red, maroon, rust, pinks, and blues speak of floor coverings designed for the royalty of a time gone by.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.
Bought the Herat V tufted rug from the brand and I am absolutely in love with the product. Everything from the design, the product quality to the customer service is bang on. Would definitely be recommending the brand to my friends.