Herat-V Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
A tribute to the land of Persia which had introduced the world to intricate carpet designs and rug making. The rug is an assortment of a myriad of designs and motifs that range from floral to regal and woven to perfection by skilled workers using implements that have been handed down from generation to generation. The colors used in the rug - hues of red, maroon, rust, pinks, and blues speak of floor coverings designed for the royalty of a time gone by.
- The colors used in the rug - hues of red, maroon, and gold that speak of the land of Persia which had introduced the world to intricate carpet designs and rug making
- Hand tufted rug by artisans with wool on a cotton canvas
- Sheared pile to create a antique look
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004810001
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Bought the Herat V tufted rug from the brand and I am absolutely in love with the product. Everything from the design, the product quality to the customer service is bang on. Would definitely be recommending the brand to my friends.