Inspired by the grand coat of arms around solemnized princely courts, the Heraldry rug is an extravagant representation of the luxury of the Rajputana epoch. A red palette over which the finest silk and viscose yarns are woven into perfection by our master craftsmen. This traditional piece of art is an exemplary representation of the essence of all that was India, in all its glory, opulence, and magnanimity.
This hand-knotted rug features a natural silk wash to enhance the texture, making it soft to touch. Motifs, symbols, colors, monograms, and insignias of the princely states decorated with emotive echoes of the brave old world pay tribute to the sacrifices made in battlegrounds.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.