Ezra Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
Combining the traditional black and white combination with a modern design pattern, this geometrically designed Ezra rug is ideal to use as a statement piece for any space. Crafted using the age-old hand knotting technique, this rug is not only great for its aesthetic appeal, but also for its premium quality.
- The soft texture and excess loop piled wool makes your feel like royalty, each time you set foot on this carpet.
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.