Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Raona Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
Hand-tufted with Sardinian wool (from both mainland and island), the Raona rug from the Panache collection is an interesting handcrafted rug made with an experimental appeal. It appears to have motifs in layers, owing to the juxtaposition of Oushak and Bijar patterns.
- An exotic looking rug cleverly spattered motifs with colors of rust, red, and hues of blue and grey
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with serdian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:2004730001
The marriage of two kinds of patterns and the unique techniques inherent in the two stylistic traditions transforms it into an apt example of fusion. Form and design blend together to create an earthy, warm texture of infinite richness. The saturated colors are maximalist in nature and ideal for the urban dweller looking for a touch of vintage in modern-day interiors.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.