This charcoal blue rug is a hand-knotted beauty part of the Mir collection. Its use of generous color variations exudes both luxe and regal vibes that exemplify the beauty handmade.
This rug takes an innovative look at the traditional wool rug and infuses it with freshness. It also represents a delicate blend of cultures, with Its Samarkand style design. The high luster wash of the Mir rug will bring a beatific touch to any space you decorate it with. It also has a quintessential bohemian appeal sure to inspire envy in craft lovers!
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.