Jarett Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The Jarett rug exudes an elegant charm that can be seen in Its minimalist rendering of traditional patterns. It is inspired by the Mamluk craft-making heritage that utilizes the geometrical structuring of designs. This multicolored rug is a perfect addition to any interior or for any occasion.
- A vintage rug with warm and cozy colors of grey and blue
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Serdian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004830001
The use of a contemporary color palette in the Jarett rug makes it an enviable piece of home decor, ideal for the modern-day soul who loves a touch of innovation in old-world craft heritages. The rug has a touch of Persian fantasy to Its regimented design layout. The strong lustre finishes further elevates the handmade piece into a coveted item of home decor.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.