Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Cabir Handwoven Jute and Hemp Rug
Cabir Rug with its uber contemporary style pattern is a minimalistic rug which gives a glimpse of the barren kothis of purani dilli. With shades of brown and blue for its centre weave and border with grey, the rug whispers sweet melodies of the times gone by.
- This rug has been skillfully hand woven with eco friendly jute and hemp. With its textured, cross weave, the designs have been impeccably created to provide a touch of elegance to every residence and outdoor space.
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.