Botanicab Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
A soft palette subdues Indra's intricate floral pattern, inspired by historic Silk Road motifs and hand-knotted into lush 100-knot pile. The viscose shimmers in varying light, yet also seems erased by the marled, matte wool.
Our Traditional collection reimagines heritage rugs from around the world, artfully infusing modernity into centuries-old motifs. Hand knotted into a dense pile, the simplified patterns can appear bold or disappear from different perspectives.
The effect is enhanced by marled colors, woolen and silken textures, and the light-shifting contrast of matte and luster.
- 100 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0401480004
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.