Botanicaa Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
A soft palette subdues Indra's intricate floral pattern, inspired by historic Silk Road motifs and hand-knotted into lush 100-knot pile. The viscose shimmers in varying light, yet also seems erased by the marled, matte wool.
- 100 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0401480003
Our Traditional collection reimagines heritage rugs from around the world, artfully infusing modernity into centuries-old motifs. Hand knotted into a dense pile, the simplified patterns can appear bold or disappear from different perspectives.
The effect is enhanced by marled colors, woolen and silken textures, and the light-shifting contrast of matte and luster.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.