Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Axel Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Axel rug is a hand-knotted wool rug in a dainty camel color palette that is cool-toned and fresh. This sun-faded Samarkand rug has the characteristic loose motif structures but with a modernist vibe to it.
- A sun faded rug with a bouquet of muted colors ranging from grey to charcoal black
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by skillful artisans in exotic Wool blends on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Vintage washed to create an antique finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920009
This modern rug is the epitome of fusion craft that exemplifies the rug-making skills of Its makers. It is incredibly delicate to look at and oozes elegance. The Axel rug comes with a high lustre vintage wash that adds just the perfect amount of sheen to Its textured surface. It is ideal for any kind of home or office space.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.