Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Asham Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Inspired by traditional Mamluk designs, the Asham rug instills within one’s home a feeling of warmth and tenderness. Hand knotted in the finest wool and then treated to give it an aged look, this rug will last you for generations, and the timeless quality of its design will endure for years.
- Inspired by traditional Mamluk designs, the Asham rug instills within one’s home a feeling of warmth and tenderness.
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans from pure wool on an cotton warp
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0006750007
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.