Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Argyle Hand Tufted Woollen and Viscose Rug
The hand-tufted Argyle rug is made of wool and viscose and belongs to the diverse Panache collection. This citrus brown rug has a very interesting look and finish that plays with geometry and subverts Its conventional form at the same time.
- A psychedelic rug with shapes and tones of yellow and brown from that classic 70's era
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with viscose and wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Simple wash to remove excess wool
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004760001
The Argyle handcrafted rug focuses on texture and has a basic clean wash. The geometric patterns are laid out all over the surface, which makes it a densely designed rug that simultaneously looks subdued and experimental. For those of you who are excited by quirky designs, this rug will be a definite fit!
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.