Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Arabesque Hand Knotted Wool Rug
Arabesque is a hand-knotted wool rug in classic ivory. This rug is ideal for anyone who wants to add a touch of traditional heritage to their living spaces. The muted ivory hue is understated yet evocative of the richness of handmade craft.
- Sun faded colors mirroring a vintage rug with Khotan patterns
- 41 Knots per square inch
- Masterfully Hand knotted by artisans with 100% Sardinian wool on organic cotton threads
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- High luster Wash to enhance its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402930007
This rug is part of the dainty Pamir collection that embraces the old-world charm of Oushak and Khotan patterns. The generous layout of Khotan motifs in the Arabesque rug is reminiscent of vintage rug-making traditions. It has a double-lustre finish that makes it impeccable and worth possessing. The rug is ideal for all kinds of interiors.
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.