Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Amala Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Elegant, contemporary patterns hand woven in the finest wool, the Vihana rug brings Ind-Tibetan weaving styles to life. The geometric design lends itself to a home where the design aesthetic is clean and minimalist—ideal for a home office or study.
- The minimalist design of the rug makes it feel perfectly at home in a home office or study
- 31 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0600430001
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.