Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Mir Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
This charcoal blue rug is a hand-knotted beauty part of the Mir collection. Its use of generous color variations exudes both luxe and regal vibes that exemplify the beauty handmade.
- A traditional rug with vintage deep toned colors of blue, brown and beige
- 30 knots per square inch
- 100% Afghan Wool on cotton warps
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared
- Double washed to enhance Its rich texture and high sheen
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
This rug takes an innovative look at the traditional wool rug and infuses it with freshness. It also represents a delicate blend of cultures, with Its Samarkand style design. The high lustre wash of the Mir rug will bring a beatific touch to any space you decorate it with. It also has a quintessential bohemian appeal sure to inspire envy in craft lovers!
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.