Merida Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Merida rug, a hand-knotted wool rug in red, is a vibrant Spanish beauty. It is part of the Amira collection and combines abstraction with the traditional simplicity of form. This makes it an extremely unique rug to have in your living spaces.
- A briiliant maroon colored rug with shades of fuschia pink and beige
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by skillful artisans in exotic Wool blends on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Vintage washed to create an antique finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design code: 0402920014
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.