Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Mareel Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The vintage vibe of the Mareel rug is offset by the combination of striking golds and moody rust with Oushak and Khotan patterns, giving it at once a traditional and contemporary feel.
- Creating a contemporary and traditional vibe at the same time, thanks to the old world quality of the motifs and the modern colour combination, this rug will feel at home anywhere you want to imbue with a sense of personality
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402930002
Hand knotted with the finest quality wool provides the rug with a touch of luxury that is unparalleled, so place it in your home’s entry way or the living room, and even in your bedroom.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.