Malinn Hand Woven Woollen and Hemp Dhurrie
The woollen jute rug portrays bold geometric designs that makes this rug match the international style of décor. The subtle earthly shades will widely blend with your décor.
- Flat-woven rugs have ethnic origins and usually bear traditional motifs, but this rug is one-of-a-kind because it portrays heritage using modern whimsical designs.
- Handwoven with woollen yarn, jute and cotton yarn.
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the color and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.