Black Border Hand Woven Woollen and Hemp Dhurrie
Suitable for a kids play date, a lunch with your friends and family, this jute rug is a must have. Banking on its utility, sustainability and simplicity the rug is our personal favourite that we would recommend you to get.
- All the finer details of the Geometric designs on the rug are accentuated because of the thousands of knots tied individually by hand with utmost precision and prefection.
- Handwoven with Panipat Cotton, Hemp and Chennile
- Timely care of the rug ensures that the colour and texture stays as good as new for years.
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.