Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Ocean Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The hand-tufted wool Ocean rug from the Panache collection is a fresh take on traditional rugs. It is painted in the calming colours of ocean waters and brings to mind the allure of coastal cities and sandy shores. The minimalist approach adds a unique personality to this handcrafted rug.
- A rug with the natural colors from the sand on a seas shore to very depths of the ocean
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Serdian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:2005080001
This rug celebrates an abstract style of rug-making that defies convention yet exudes quiet beauty. It comes without any kind of wash which retains the natural textures of the yarns that are used in Its making. The Ocean rug is sure to elevate the beauty of your interiors and make it even more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes of the beholder.
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
Based on 2 reviews