Janat Hand Tufted Woollen and Viscose Rug
The Janat rug is a hand-tufted rug from the Panache collection made of wool and viscose yarn. It is a modern-day experimental rug crafted with small paisley motifs that resemble the litchi fruit. Like Its name, this rug exudes a playful vibe and can transform your interiors with Its liveliness.
- A vintage rug with warm and cozy colors of rust, peach and grey
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with viscose and wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Double washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004750001
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.