Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Gerash Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The beauty of the Gerash rug lies in its reinvention of the traditional Khotan and Oushak patterns, blending sophisticated artistry with opulence. The tranquil aqua hues instantly elevate the décor, so you should place it in the living room, hall, or entryway and use it as a focal point to start off the aesthetics of the room.
- The cheerful colours combined with the traditional Khotan and Oushak patterns make this rug the ideal focal point to bounce off the aesthetic of your space
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402930010
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.