Inspired by the Persian Mamluk designs, this rug brings a modern vintage aesthetic to any home. Backed by the illustrious legacy of traditional mamluk designs, this rug showcases the intricacy with which it has been crafted through its magnificent medallion at its heart, supported by a minimalistic border on all four of its ends, its exudes a luxurious appeal wherever it is placed in a home In addition, the rug can act as a statement piece in a neutral toned furniture setup, while maintaining a warm aesthetic in setups that involve darker toned furniture setups.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.