The hand-tufted Argyle rug is made of wool and viscose and belongs to the diverse Panache collection. This citrus brown rug has a very interesting look and finish that plays with geometry and subverts Its conventional form at the same time.
The Argyle handcrafted rug focuses on texture and has a basic clean wash. The geometric patterns are laid out all over the surface, which makes it a densely designed rug that simultaneously looks subdued and experimental. For those of you who are excited by quirky designs, this rug will be a definite fit!
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.