Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Anemone Hand Knotted Woollen and Viscose Rug
The Anemone zero pile rug of the Vraab collection is a child of the Far East, inspired by the delicate beauty of Japanese motifs. This hand-knotted is made of wool and viscose that represents a unique take on Japanese material tradition.
- An elegantly hand crafted rug with a water color effect of hushed grey and beige
- 69 knots per square inch
- Beautifully hand knotted by our highly skilled artisans from fine wool and viscose on an organic cotton wrap.
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared.
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0300180001
The Anemone rug is also distinctively inter-cultural which makes it an exciting piece of handmade home decor to have in your living spaces. This rug is in classic beige and is minimally designed. The rug is idiosyncratically modern and has an unassuming vibe that can fit snuggly anywhere. The double lustre finish adds further elegance to this must-have piece.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.