Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Raagmala Hand Knotted Woollen and Silk Rug
The Amara hand-knotted wool and silk rug in magenta is a rich evocation of Mughal era gardens. Part of the Antique Frames collection by Tarun Tahiliani, it encapsulates the floral heritage and folklore traditions of India that were resplendent with nature imagery.
The rug is created using the distressed weave technique while it is bordered with distorted symmetry. It is elaborately covered with zardozi embroidery that adds elegance to the host of flowers that decorate the rug - poppies, marigolds, cock’s combs, and larkspurs, to name a few. The Amara rug comes with opulence and gold wash, which lend it a luxurious appeal.
- All orders are delivered within 10 to 14 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.