Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Amanda Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The Amanda rug is a hand-tufted antique piece in rust, made of Sardinian wool (both from mainland and island). It is part of the Panache collection and is inspired by antique Qashqai rug patterns.
- A vintage rug with warm and cozy colors of rust, peach, and blue
- Beautifully hand tufted by artisans with Sardinian wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Washed to enhance Its rich texture and color gradations
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 2004690001
This rug has a central diamond motif and an associated visual narrative of animals, birds, and flowers. It represents a culture of handmade that is rooted in nature and the bounty of the earth. The Amanda rug is given a combination of high lustre and low antique wash that retains Its vintage character. It is an elaborately handcrafted rug that is characteristically bohemian.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
Based on 1 review