Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Saint James Coverlet Hand Knotted Woollen and cotton Rug
The hand of the weaver has never been showcased better than this – the Saint James Coverlet rug symbolizes breathtaking design, color and craftsmanship.
- The banded ends along with the fine-grained details embedded in the rug makes it look artisanal as well as breezy.
- Hand Knotted carpets are renowned globally for their unmatched baroque artistry and fine grained details.
- Hand-knotted with woollen yarn and cotton yarn.
- 20 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a soft finish
- Washed for enhanced texture and lustre.
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:0403130001
The exquisite detailing of the patterns that seem to blossom across the surface ensures that you’d be captivated by it, every single time. With gentle blue tones inspired by modern day minimalist essence, this rug inspires peace and calm.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.