Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Heriz Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Hand-knotted with wool, the Heriz rug has a structured sense of design that is typical of Heriz patterns. It dazzles in blue, especially with Its double lustre finish that adds a subtle gleam to Its textured surface.
- A vintage rug with warm and cozy colors of maroon, grey and blue
- 15 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by skillful artisans on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Double vintage wash to create an Antique finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402920002
This rug is part of the Amira collection that pays homage to traditional motifs and design history. It borrows from the classical tradition of Oriental rug-making and is also one of the most recognizable kinds of the rug because of Its Heriz patterns. The Heriz rug is sure to add a bohemian appeal to your living spaces.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.