Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Bardia Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Melding in classic Oushak and Khotan patterns with verdant greens and soft yellows, the Bardia rug is a stunning combination of luxury and design. The use of traditional patterns reinvented with the bright, contemporary colours ensures this rug suffuses your home with a sense of liveliness.
- Melding in classic Oushak and Khotan patterns with verdant greens and soft yellows, the Bardia rug is ideal for your bedroom or living room
- 41 knots per square inch
- Hand knotted by artisans in fine wool on organic cotton warps
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0402930004
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.