Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Abuson Hand Tufted Woollen Rug
The hand-tufted Abuson rug is part of the diverse Panache collection. The motifs of this rug are inspired by the vine-like Chinoiserie patterns from Oriental art and embroidery traditions. Made of wool, this rug has an ethnic look and feels to it.
- A Chinoiserie inspired rug against a background color of beige
- Hand tufted by artisans with wool on a cotton canvas in high density
- Sheared pile with soft finish
- Simple wash to remove excess wool
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code: 0013020069
The Abuson handcrafted rug is inspired by the Oriental rug-making heritage that celebrated a nuanced design language. If you are a lover of cooler shades of colour, this rug is a perfect choice. The rug has a clean wash finish that retains its textures and focuses on form over the finish. Its beauty is enhanced further by the unconventional blue colour.
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.