Varicase-X Hand Knotted Pamir Woollen and Recycled Silk Rug
Spring blossom pattern grows on this rich tapestry of silk combined with wool yarns. Varicase Rug- X from the Pamir collection transforms the cultural and aesthetic leitmotifs of Oushak and Khotan styles into a modern rendition.
A colour palette consisting of beige and greys with accents of gold, fuchsia, purple, and blue merge antique traditions with contemporary décor. A complimentary addition to any living area, this rug draws Its inspirations from the ethos of Turkish, Samarkand, and Persian designs handcrafted for the present-day aesthete.
- A Chinoiserie inspired rug against a background color of beige
- 41 knots per square inch
- Skillfully hand knotted from recycled sari silk and wool on an organic cotton wrap/li>
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared into a levelled plush surface
- Double washed for superior softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- All orders are delivered within 4 to 7 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays)
- Returns are only valid upon manufacturing defect.
- All returns must be requested within 4 days of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.