Varicase-X Hand Knotted Pamir Woollen and Recycled Silk Rug
Spring blossom pattern grows on this rich tapestry of silk combined with wool yarns. Varicase Rug- X from the Pamir collection transforms the cultural and aesthetic leitmotifs of Oushak and Khotan styles into a modern rendition.
A colour palette consisting of beige and greys with accents of gold, fuchsia, purple, and blue merge antique traditions with contemporary décor. A complimentary addition to any living area, this rug draws Its inspirations from the ethos of Turkish, Samarkand, and Persian designs handcrafted for the present-day aesthete.
- A Chinoiserie inspired rug against a background color of beige
- 41 knots per square inch
- Skillfully hand knotted from recycled sari silk and wool on an organic cotton wrap/li>
- Richly shaded pile is hand sheared into a levelled plush surface
- Double washed for superior softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to Its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.