Handcrafted Sustainably Made
Trellis Jacquard Loom Transitional Woollen Rug
The Jacquard creel loom rug has a richness created by a marriage of Oushak and Khotan motifs. Combining the traditional Oushak and Khotan motifs with crisp and minute details, gives new life to this carpet, with a warm, worn-out textural quality. The saturated colors from intense ink blues and classic greys, along with the sheen of pure wool and its vintage look, goes in sync with the mood and add to the ambiance of the interior it is used in.
- An elegant rug has a richness created by a marriage of Oushak and Khotan motifs. Combining the traditional Oushak and Khotan motifs with crisp and minute details, gives new life to this carpet, with a warm, worn out textural quality.
- Hand made with fine wool on Jacquard creel loom by our highly skilled artisans on an organic cotton wrap
- Sheared pile to create a antique look
- Washed for natural softness and lustre
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.