Tessilation Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
Dharan collection depicts tessellated patterns inspired from Islamic and mid-century architecture amalgamated together, encapsulating the modern layout in symmetric repeats, in natural wool texture with hand-sheared pile.
The precision of knotting lends beautiful definition that softened by the striated shading of the premium wool. This hand-knotted collection celebrates the authentic character of antique carpets, re-envisioned from a modern point of view.
The sketched motifs are updated on a relaxed scale, in a polished wool rug. These versatile rugs evoke the patina and textural transitions imparted by generations of use.
- 9 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile to create a vintage look
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- Design Code:0800130006
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.