Tamaraa Hand Knotted Woollen Rug
The Heritage Collection is inspired from the Central Asian textile art form known as Ikat. These carpets are all hand woven with a deep woolen pile yielding a sumptuous texture. Bold patterns are infused with lush, vibrant color that brings out the collection’s strong ethnic origins.
Through the Heritage Collection, the spirit of the past is revived, calling out to a new generation.
- 30 knots per square inch
- Sheared pile for soft finish
- Finished with handbound edges
- Given the rug's handcrafted nature, slight variations in shading are inherent to its design
- All orders are dispatched with 2 working days of receiving the order.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919625922138 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.