A masterful creation of luxury and sustainability, the Suramya is Handcrafted with 100% Wool. Featuring a captivating black and grey colour palette, the rug boasts a mesmerizing geometric design scheme that follows a striking Jali pattern. Each fiber has been carefully handwoven to achieve the perfect balance of durability and softness, making it ideal for high-traffic areas. The rug is more than just a statement piece - it is an investment in your home decor that promises to elevate your space to new heights. Indulge in the opulence of the Anant handwoven dhurrie - a true masterpiece of craftsmanship and style.
- All orders are delivered within 7 to 10 working days from the date of shipping.
- Carpets are carefully inspected prior to shipment, and request you to check your order upon receipt.
- If a defect is discovered, please contact our Customer Care team at +919559140222 or email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Our office timings are 10:00 am – 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday. (Excluding National Holidays).
- All returns must be requested within 48 hours of receiving the order to receive refund or replacement.
Vacuum once a week. Gently brush surface to remove dust. Blot with paper & remove spills immediately. Use professional carpet cleaning services only.
We are India's largest handmade carpet manufacturing company in Mirzapur, located on the banks of the Ganges on the ancient Grand Trunk Road where for centuries, artisans have woven a long and distinguished reputation for excellence. For over a century we've chosen to be handmade while collaborating with weavers in their homes to keep the age-old skill of weaving a carpet alive.